Common Prerequisites Manuals
The Common Prerequisites Manual lists the prerequisite courses and substitutions for each university degree program. Students must complete all required prerequisite courses to be admitted into an upper division program. Specific requirements are determined by the student's matriculation date.
The Common Prerequisites Manuals for 2019 and 2020 have been upgraded! Visit the NEW Common Prerequisites Manual to search for programs and review the latest information for upcoming catalog years.
Manuals in XML
The Common Prerequisites Manual is also available in XML format, both with and without FICE codes. Get the Common Prerequisites Manual in XML.
Policies, Procedures and Important Information
- Purpose of the Common Prerequisites Manual
- Catalog Year in Effect
- Definitions of Common Prerequisites, Substitutions, Suggested Courses
- Coding in University Counseling Manuals/Catalogs
- General Education Courses
- Course Numbering
- Institution Acronyms
- Making Revisions to the Common Prerequisites
- How to Read and Interpret the Common Prerequisites for Degree Programs
For more information or to report discrepancies, please contact the Articulation Coordinating Committee at email@example.com.