Access Management Tools
Get access to the administrative tools to keep your college or university up to date.
The Office of Distance Learning and Student Services offers a variety of admin tools to ensure the accuracy of information and data about the state's public colleges and universities. The online admin tools include:
- Transient Student Admission Applications
- Institution Profiles
- Online Course Catalog
- Testing Centers
- Bright Futures Scholarship Eligibility Evaluation
- High School Academic Progress Evaluation
- Common Prerequisite Manuals
- Statewide Articulation Agreements
- Residency for In-State Tuition
- Licensing & Contracts
The Florida Virtual Campus is available to provide you and your team with training and specialized instruction on any of its products and services, including FloridaShines and the MyCareerShines. Training sessions are conducted primarily online, making it easy and convenient for your staff to participate. Those sessions are recorded and made available for staff who were unable to attend.
If there is sufficient demand, regional or on-site training may also be scheduled.Request a Training